Friday, September 30, 2011

Drafts & Altars

The title for this blog comes from something I wrote a while back regarding the way I view my journals:

Drafts.
it has recently come to my attention that i never revise what i write.  i hardly regard this as a lack of judgment but rather as a choice to let be what was and focus on what can be.  i hope these drafts may be an exposition not of a broken girl but of what a loving GOD can do with a marvelous creation.

&

Altars.
back in biblical times, people would build altars to remember occasions on which GOD moved in their lives.  at the altar, everything makes sense.  you are a loving GOD and we are loving followers placing all at your feet.  these are my altars to you, occasions i never want to forget so that when the world grays, your light will shine through these pages into the darkness of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment